http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VgLKXD-BoY
In sleep he sang to me,
入睡時他對我而歌,
in dreams he came...
夢中他降臨...
that voice which calls to me
那呼喚著我
and speaks my name...
唸著我名字的聲音...
And do I dream again?
難道我又在作夢了嗎?
For now I find
直到現在我才發現
the Phantom of the Opera is there-
那劇院的魅影便在那兒 -
inside my mind...
我心深處...
PHANTOM:
Sing once again with me
再次與我同歌
our strange duet...
我們奇妙的二重唱...
My power over you
我對妳的控馭
grows stronger yet...
已更增強了些...
And though you turn from me,
雖然妳頻頻回首,
to glance behind,
徬徨留戀,
the Phantom of the Opera is there -
劇院的魅影仍在那兒 -
inside your mind...
妳心深處...
CHRISTINE:
Those who have seen your face
那些看過你面貌的人
draw back in fear...
皆倉惶而逃...
I am the mask you wear...
我是你的面具...
PHANTOM:
It s me they hear...
他們聽到的其實是我...
BOTH:
Your/my spirit and your/my voice
妳/我的靈魂及妳/我的歌聲,
in one combined:
已相互結合:
the Phantom of the Opera is there -
劇院的魅影就在那兒 -
inside your/my mind...
妳/我心深處...
CHORUS
He s there, the Phantom of the Opera...
他在那兒, 劇院的魅影...
Beware the Phantom of the Opera...
當心, 那劇院的魅影...
PHANTOM:
In all your fantasies,
在妳所有的狂想中,
you always knew
妳總是清楚
that man and mystery...
那男人和那些玄妙不可解之事...
CHRISTINE:
were both in you...
皆與你有關......
BOTH:
And in this labyrinth where night is blind
在這連黑夜也目盲的迷宮中,
the Phantom of the Opera is there/here
那劇院的魅影使在那/這兒
inside your/my mind...
深隱妳/我心...
Sing, my Angel of music!
唱吧, 我的音樂天使!
CHRISTINE:
He s there, the Phantom of the Opera...
他在這兒, 那劇院的魅影...
BOTH:
Ah...Ah...
Sing, my angel, sing!
唱吧, 我的天使, 唱吧!
Ah...Ah...
Sing for me!
為我而歌!
Ah...Ah...
Sing, my Angel of music!
唱吧, 我的音樂天使!
Ah...Ah...
Sing, my Angel of Music!
唱吧, 我的音樂天使!
Sing, sing for me!
唱吧, 為我而歌!
Ah...Ah... |