Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
如果我在天堂遇見你,你還會記得我的名字嗎?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
如果我在天堂遇見你,這一切還會跟以前一樣嗎?
I must be strong and carry on,
我必須堅強的撐下去
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.
因為我知道,我現在還不屬於天堂。
Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
如果我在天堂遇見你,你還會緊握我手嗎?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
如果我在天堂遇見你,你會拉我一把嗎?
I'll find my way through night and day,
我會找到好好活下去的方法
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.
因為我很清楚,我還不能去天堂找你
Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
時間會使人厭世,時間也會讓人放下執著
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please.
時間會讓人心碎,你是否曾經對這些時光求饒過?
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
進了這扇門,我確定和平就在此
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.
而我知道,在天堂就不會有任何人哭泣了。