I remember all my life 我回憶起我的一生
raining down as cold as ice. 外面下著冰冷的雨
Shadows of a man, 站著一個男人的身影
a face through a window cryin in the night, 透過窗戶看到他在夜色中哭泣
the night goes into morning 黑夜轉眼又變清晨
just another day; 又是另一天的開始
happy people pass my way. 快樂的人們和我擦身而過
Looking in their eyes, 凝視他們的眼睛
I see a memory 我看到了一段回憶
I never realized how happy you made me. 我從來不明白你曾經讓我多麼的快樂
*** Oh Mandy well,
you came and you gave without taking, 你走進我的生命 對我無私的奉獻
but I sent you away. 我卻讓你離我而去
Oh, Mandy well,
You kissed me and stopped me from shaking, 你吻著我 讓我不再因害怕而顫抖
and I need you today. 我需要你
Oh, Mandy! ***
I m standing on the edge of time; 我站在時間的邊緣
I ve walked away when love was mine. 當愛還屬於我的時候 我卻走開
Caught up in a world of uphill climging, 當我正在攀向人生的高峰時 卻摔了下來
the tears are in my mind and nothin is rhyming. 我心中淌著淚水 沒有麼事能使我復甦
(repeat ***)
Yesterday s a dream 昨日種種彷彿是一場夢境
I face the morning 我獨自面對清晨
Crying on a breeze 在微風中哭泣
The pain is calling 痛苦在召喚著我