tell me how i m supposed to breathe with no air?
請你告訴我 我該如何在沒有你的世界中呼吸
(J)
if i should die before i wake
如果我在醒來之前就已沒有呼吸
because you took my breath away
這是因為你帶走了我的呼吸
losing you is like living in a world with no air, oh
失去你就像生活在一個沒有空氣的世界裡
(C)
i m here alone, didn t wanna leave
我在這裡無依無靠 不願離去
my heart won t move, it s incomplete
我的心不會再跳動 已經殘缺不齊
is there an other way i can make you understand?
還能用什麼方式讓你明白我的感受?
●(BOTH)
but how
但是 怎麼
do you expect me, to live alone with just me?
你怎麼能指望我獨自一人生活
cause my world revolves around you
我的世界全都依賴著你而存在
it s so hard for me to breathe
這對我來說仿佛窒息
◎(C)
tell me how i m supposed to breathe with no air?
請你告訴我 我該如何在沒有你世界中呼吸
can t live, can t breath with no air
在沒有空氣的世界 不能生存 不能呼吸
that s how i feel whenever ain t there
這就是無時無刻想你的感覺
there s no air, no air
這裡已經耗盡所有空氣
got me out here in the water so deep
把我從這個深淵中拉出來吧
tell me how you gon be here without me?
告訴我 你沒有我是什麼感覺
if you ain t here i just can t breathe
如果你不在這裡 我就無法呼吸
there s no air, no air
這裡已經耗盡空氣
no air air, no air air
沒有了 全部都沒有了
(C)
i walked, i ran, i jumped,
我徒步 我奔跑 我跳躍
i took right off the ground to float to you
我從地面升起 漂移到你的視線裡
there s no gravity to hold me down, for real
已經沒有重力能拉住我 真的
(J)
but somehow i m still alive inside
不論如何 仍然存在在我心中
you took my breath but i survived
你斷送我的空氣 但是我卻幸存了下來
i don t know how but i don t even care
我也不知道為什麼 但我已不在意了