It s late in the evening; she s wondering what clothes to wear.
靜夜時分;她煩惱著不知道該穿什麼才好。
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
她畫上了妝梳理了金黃長髮。
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
然後問我,“我看起來好看嗎?”
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."
我說,“很美,你今晚看起來美麗極了。”
We go to a party and everyone turns to see
我們出席了派對每個人的目光
This beautiful lady that s walking around with me.
都注視著這位走在我身邊的美麗佳人
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
然後她問我,“你覺得還好嗎?”
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."
我說,“很棒,我覺得今晚棒極了。”
I feel wonderful because I see The love light in your eyes.
我感覺太美好了,因為我在妳眼中看見了愛的光芒。
And the wonder of it all
然而最好的是
Is that you just don t realize how much I love you.
妳似乎沒發現我是如此愛妳。
It s time to go home now and I ve got an aching head,
現在該回家了而我的頭卻痛了起來,
So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
所以我給了她車鑰匙然後她攙扶我上床
And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
當我關上了燈時我是如此告訴她,
I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
我說:“親愛的,今晚你是美好的。
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."
噢,親愛的,今晚你是美好的。”