I look at you all 我看著你們-
See the love there that s sleeping 愛漸漸睡去,
While my guitar gently weeps 當我的吉他溫柔地囈語時。
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping 我看著地板,我想應該要打掃一下,
Still my guitar gently weeps 仍然,我的吉他溫柔地哭泣。
I don t know why nobody told you 我不知道...為什麼沒有人問你:「
How to unfold your love 要怎麼敞開你的愛?」
I don t know how someone controlled you 我不知道...因為人們只想控制你,
They bought and sold you 他們把你買回家之後又會賣了你。
I look at the world and I notice it s turning 我看著這個世界,發現世界在旋轉,
While my guitar gently weeps 當我的吉他溫柔地哭泣時。
With every mistake we must surely be learning 錯誤過後,我們就要更正,
Still my guitar gently weeps 否則,我的吉他就會輕輕地哭泣。
I don t know how you were diverted 我不知道...你變得怎麼樣了,
You were perverted too 但是你已不是以前的你了。
I don t know how you were inverted 我不知道...你怎麼會變成這樣,
No one alerted you 或許根本沒有人注意你。
I look at you all see the love there that s 我看著你們,
sleeping 愛漸漸沉睡,
While my guitar gently weeps 當我的吉他溫柔地囈語時。
Look at you all... 看著你們,
Still my guitar gently weeps 我的吉他仍在哭泣。